St. Mary's Church, Woodbridge
"We are here for the glory of God; to be the body of Christ, broken and restored to reflect the Gospel in our lives."
(see also Diary, Notices & Events )
... continued (Pew Sheet for 18th March, 2018)
For Thought and Private Prayer
- For the work of our Parochial Church Council and especially for the responsibility it has to support the Rector and Churchwardens in their quest to build a vibrant community of faith.
- For those whose livelihood depends upon our local economy, especially those who promote the life of the river.
- For an end to extremism and fanaticism in politics and religion.
- For Elodie Grace Osborne, to be baptised here next Sunday, 18 March 2018.
- For Doreen Ash, Matthew Bayfield, Alan and Margaret Bradley, Susan Brown, Jean Burridge, Christopher, Derek, Heather Deere, Roy Denson, Nick Garrett, Roshan Horabin, Myrtle Howe, Bob Leaver, Lindsay, Anderly Kellett, John Moorby, Pat Moore, Richard Phillips, George Pipe, Gwynneth Rhys-Jones, Roger, Aileen Sanderson, Sarah, Sarah Louise Thurlow, Alex Wood, Malcolm Wright and all who are unwell.
- For Jean May Hall, whose funeral took place last week.
- For Edward Peter Barella whose funeral is in church, 1300 Wednesday 28th March 2018 followed by Committal, 1400 Ipswich Old Cemetery.
- For Sheila Mayston, whose funeral is 1200 on Wednesday 4th April 2018, at Seven Hills Crematorium.
Readings for Today
Jeremiah 31.31-34; Hebrews 5.5-10; John 12.20-33.
Readings for Next Sunday