St. Mary's Church, Woodbridge
"We are here for the glory of God; to be the body of Christ, broken and restored to reflect the Gospel in our lives."
(see also Diary, Notices & Events )
... continued (Pew Sheet for 26th March, 2017)
For Thought and Private Prayer
- For the responsibility that all Christians have to support the sanctity of marriage. For those who choose to live within the boundaries of an alternative lifestyle.
- That young people in our community may have the motivation to discover purpose in their lives. For young people who feel disaffected or marginalised either by our own community or society as a whole.
- For the right use of international relief and funds.
- For Doreen Ash, John Ball, Christina Battye, Sylvia Binns, Jean Burridge, Christopher, Derek, Roy Denson, the Eaden family, Mike Evans, Roger Harper, Roshan Horabin, Lindsay, Anderly Kellett, Kevan McCormack, Roger, Sarah, Sarah, Sheila Mayston, Siena (baby), Frances Spray, Susan-Marie, Sarah Louise Thurlow, ‘Pudgie’ Wells, Alex Wood, Jennifer Workman, Malcolm Wright and all who are unwell.
- For Violet Winifred Rice, whose funeral is in church 12 noon on Monday 27th March 2017, followed by cremation at Seven Hills Crematorium.
- For Freda Russell, who has died.
Readings for Fourth of Lent
Exodus 2.1-10 (0800 only); 1 Samuel 1.20-28 (1000 only); John 19.25-27.
Readings for Next Sunday
Ezekiel 37.1-14; Romans 8.6-11; John 11.1-45.