St. Mary's Church, Woodbridge
"We are here for the glory of God; to be the body of Christ, broken and restored to reflect the Gospel in our lives."
(see also Diary, Notices & Events )
... continued (Pew Sheet for 18th November, 2018)
For Thought and Private Prayer
- To express our gratitude for the financial support received which enables us to maintain the life and work of our Parish Church and that the resources we have will always be adequate to maintain the church and to support initiatives that promote the Gospel within the community.
- For the elderly who live alone and who rely on the kindness of neighbours and friends.
- For the International Red Cross and for those who monitor the condition of prisoners held by harsh regimes.
- For Doreen Ash, Matthew Bayfield, Margaret Bradley, Jordan Boss, David Bowen, Jill Bowen, Christopher, Derek, Roy Denson, Nick Garrett, John Gill, Roshan Horabin, Myrtle Howe, Laura, Lindsay, Nancy Martin, Barbara Mellor, Stephen Moore, Ann Oram, David & Helen Pitcher, Richard Phillips, Gwynneth Rhys-Jones, Roger, Aileen Sanderson, Sarah, Sarah Louise Thurlow, James Wade, Pam Waller, Alex Wood, Malcolm Wright, Sheila Young and all who are unwell.
- For Albert Edward Smith and for Barbara Eleanor Stebbings, whose funerals took place last week.
- For Joan Budge, whose funeral is 1130 on Tuesday 20th November 2018 at St John’s Church, Felixstowe.
- For Ivy Elizabeth Mower, whose funeral is 1130 on Wednesday 21st November 2018 at Woodbridge Cemetery Chapel.
- For Violet May Barker, whose funeral is 12oo on Monday 26th November 2018 at Seven Hills Crematorium.
- For Patrick Robert Warren whose funeral is in church, 1330 Tuesday 4th December 2018 followed by Committal, 1430 Great Bealings Churchyard.
Daniel 12.1-3; Hebrews 10.11-25; Mark 13.1-8.
Readings for Next Sunday
Daniel 7.9-10, 13-14; Revelation 1.4b-8; John 18.33-37.